Farnhamville Public Library
May 3, 2017
Board of Trustee's Meeting
Call to Order:
Roll Call: Cheryl, Rob, Karilyn, Jessica, Lori, and Kris
Secretary’s Report: Read and approved
Checking: $ 14,944 Enrich Iowa: $434.80
· The Interlibrary Loan program is changing, starting May 1. Lori will be handling the change-over upon the advice of the Northwest District office for the State Library.
· Kris weeded 14 adult books and 5 children’s books this month.
· Kris would like to thank the board for the great opportunity to be able to serve Farnhamville in the capacity of the Library Director for 6 years. Kris will be maintaining the City Book Club and subbing for Lori during the summer when she is able. Being an avid reader, Kris will continue to check out books both physically and digitally. She doesn’t plan on being a stranger to the Library.
Library Use Report:
Adult Books: 13 Adult Books:
Teen Books: Teen Books:
Juvenile Books: Juvenile Books:
Children’s Books: 1 0 Children’s Books:
Audio CDs: 0 Audio CDs:
DVDs/Blu-ray: 9 DVDs/Blu-ray:
Adult Books: 82
Teen Books: 1
Juvenile Books: 23
Children’s Books: 23
Digital Editions: 17
Circulation Total: 236
Petty Cash: $ 19.30 Copies: $0.65
Bills: Karilyn signed the bills.
Building – Kris –
Budget – Karilyn –
Technology – Jessica
Goals/LongRange Planning – Lori
· Bird House Craft –
· Bicycle Safety Course – Lori will call Jason – Calhoun County Health
· Newsletter – ask for paper products for the library.
· Search for a new Trustee board member - Angie Jepson or Brandi Noggle
· New Officers –
Vice President: Jessica
No Treasurer is needed any more. Need to update By-laws.
Next Meeting: June 7, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.