Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee’s Meeting
February 5, 2014
Call to Order:
Jessica, Cheryl, Karilyn, Sherri, Lori, and Kris (was late) were present
Read and Approved
Checking: $2,897.67 Enrich Iowa: $472.41
Money Market: $2,045.84 CD: $4,500.42
Library Use Report:
Adult: 6 Adult: 5
Teen: 2 Teen:
Juvenile: 4 Juvenile:
Children’s: 5 Children’s:
DVD/Blu-ray: 8 DVD/Blu-ray: 27
Adult Books: 99
Teen Books: 6
Juvenile Books: 3
Children’s Books: 55
Computer Time: 13
Circulation Total: 278
Petty Cash: $16.93
Bills: Jessica initialed the bills.
· Kris checked with the State Library of Iowa website about the Enrich Iowa funds. These funds must be used to "improve library services".
· A winter program for reading is going on from now until March 1st. Children will receive a snowman pencil when they have read 7 easy books for young children and 3 chapter books for older children. Adults will receive snowman earrings when they have read 3 books during this time.
· A magazine give-away was conducted during the last week of January.
Building: Kris will be replacing Jason.
Goals/Long Range Planning: Lori
· Ceiling: There is still an aroma. Plywood was applied across the ceiling.
· 2nd reading of the emergency policy: changes were made and a third reading will be needed next month.
· No new business
Next Meeting Date: March 5, 2014 at 6:00 P.M.