Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee’s Meeting
March 7, 2012
Call To Order:
Roll Call: All present except Cheryl
Read and Approved as amended.
Checking: $3,950.46 Enrich Iowa: $ 85.63
Money Market: $ 3,480.67 CD: $ 4480.28
Library Use Report:
Adult: 12 Adult:
DVD/CD: 11 DVD/CD:
Adult Books: 141
Children’s Books: 41
Computer Time: 4 1/2 hours
Circulation Total: 208
Bills: Jessica initialed bills.
- The Standards Report has been filled out and sent in. We should be a Tier I library. The old report is still online.
- Usage in the library is up. Having the incentives has helped.
- Saturday, March 2nd, a group of kids celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday.
- Kris put the children's videos in alphabetical order. The new adult videos have a green tape label. We should consider putting the children's VHS videos on the book sale.
- The fiction weeding is going slow.
- Kris will set up a Teen/Young Adult section when circulation merits a section.
- Moving the videos has had a positive reaction. They are much easier to find what you want.
- We've had only 1 Audio circulated this year. We shouldn't purchase any more.
- Book Sales Dates are April 16, 18, and 21st. There will be a notification in the quarterly newsletter.
- Kris will be traveling in March. Carol and Lori will work in the library. Erse's daughter says she is still recuperating.
- We will have new pens with the library's name and phone number on them to hand out.
Goals / Long Range Planning: Lori
- Book Drop: The guy is still working on it. The prototype didn't work out.
- The Holiday Dinner with spouses - We need to find a date.
Next Meeting Date: April 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM