Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee’s Meeting
January 4, 2012
Call To Order:
Roll Call: Jessica, Karilyn, Lori and Kris were present
Read and Approved
Checking: $2,519.24 Enrich Iowa: $ 85.63
Money Market: $ 3,479.27 CD: $ 4471.27
Library Use Report:
Adult Books: 133
Children’s Books: 32
Computer Time: 5
Circulation Total: 232
Bills: Lori initialed bills.
- Kris Fields has been hired as the official Farnhamville Library Director.
- We are selling the Gowrie News in the library for $0.75.
- The new magazine rack came in and was put together by Kris and Paul on December 17th.
- Kris has been busy weeding and deleting books (non-fiction and some fiction).
- Ms. Gregg has asked if the library has something to apply to the Calhoun County grant.
- Computer usage is up. There is a new family using the computer to download and print. Many people are coming in to use the WiFi available in the Library.
- The newsletter will be going out quarterly.
- We had 30 people in for the Christmas Coffee. The reading program awards were handed out. (bookmarks)
- The salesman for new children's books has been in the library.
Goals / Long Range Planning: Lori
- Book Drop: Still not installed.
- Usborne Book Party - Can we find a matching grant/donations for this?
- A patron came in and said he was copying our DVD's that he's been checking out. We need to ask Jason about our responsibilities.
Next Meeting Date: February 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM