Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee's Meeting
October 5, 2011
Call to Order:
Roll Call: All Present except Karilyn.
Read and Approved
Checking: $2,015.91 Enrich Iowa: $435.61
Money Market: $3,475.59 CD: $4,471.27
- The Handicapped Ramp has been completed.
- A great deal of weeding has been done this month. Many books have been entered into the catalog.
- The children are coming in to use the library's wireless internet.
Library Use Report:
Adult: 1 Adult: 1
Children's: 9 Children's:
Audio CD: Audio CD:
DVD: 8 DVD:
Circulation total: 265
Bills: Cheryl initialed the bills.
Ersel worked 15 hours.
Lori worked 6 hours.
Kristin worked 20 hours.
- The printer by the desk needs to be replaced. Jessica motion/Cheryl second - passed.
Goals/Long Range Planning: Lori
- Due to Tier funding changes the library will review their policies to determine updates and revisions.
- Leave Policy: Cheryl motioned/Jason seconded. To combine our Vacation and Personnel Leave policy for paid time off accruing at one hour per 50 hours worked. (12.72 hours) New Amendment of the new policy will begin on January 1, 2012
- Book Drop - nothing to report.
- Purchase new magazine rack. Jason motioned/Cheryl second to purchase one for no more than $400.00 not including shipping.
Next meeting date: November2, 2011 at 6:00 PM