Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee's Meeting
March 2, 2011
Call to Order:
Roll Call: All Present
Read and Approved
Checking: $1,932.99 Enrich Iowa: $435.61
Money Market: $3467.81 CD: $4461.31
- Sharon asked Patti Fuss to shovel snow for the library next winter and for the remaining season. She charges $15.00/time.
- The state library was cleaning out their files and sent us two articles about our library's history. They will be placed in our history file in the safe.
- Ersel is close to the budgeted (41 out of 45) substitute hours.
- Story hour for this summer
1. The county is doing bikes at school this year.
2. We could make bird houses.
3. Have story hour on Saturdays.
4. End the summer with a family picnic.
5. Prizes for the program could be a bike this year.
6. We can have the readers earn points by reading a certain number of pages/books by age level.
7. Further discussion next month.
Library Use Report:
Adult: 20 Adult: 2
Audio Cassette: Audio Cassette:
DVD: 4 DVD:
Circulation total: 162
Bills: Lori initialed the bills.
Ersel worked 8 hours for $60.00.
Building: Jason - City is taking bids on the handicapped ramp repair.
Goals/Long Range Planning: Lori
- Book Drop - Dan Nima has measured the opening and is making something that will work.
Next meeting date: April 6, 2011 at 6:00 PM