Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee's Meeting
December 7, 2011
Call to Order:
Read and Approved
Checking: $4,928.84 Enrich Iowa: $435.61
Money Market: $3,475.59 CD: $4,471.27
- The mobile Rotary Magazine Display was ordered on October 26, 2011.
- The October book nook was published and it had the Patron in the Spotlight added.
- Book Sale will be planned for April 2012.
- The Library will be closed on December 24th and 31st.
- Kris weeded 9 books this week.
Library Use Report:
Adult: 25 Adult:
Children's: 1 Children's:
Audio CD: Audio CD:
DVD: 8 DVD:
Audio CD: 3
Circulation total: 327
Bills: initialed the bills.
Ersel worked 25 hours.
Kristin worked 34 hours.
Goals/Long Range Planning: Lori
- Book Drop - Still not done.
Next meeting date: January 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM