Farnhamville Public Library
October 5, 2016
Board of Trustee's Meeting
Call to Order:
Roll Call: Jessica, Lori, Karilyn, and Kris
Secretary’s Report: Read and approved (Karilyn)
Checking: $ 13,972.97? Enrich Iowa: $5.00
• Flu shots were held September 26th and 22 people came to get flu shots. Kris also served bars, coffee, and lemonade, which was appreciated.
• Kris emailed Jacquie Marietta, Iowa Senior Medicare Patrol Coordinator for West Central Iowa about coming to our library to inform seniors about Medicare and Identity fraud. This was planned for Monday, October 17th at 3:00 P.M.
• Kris weeded 12 adult books and 4 children's books.
Library Use Report:
Adult Books: 11 Adult Books: 7
Teen Books: 1 Teen Books:
Juvenile Books: 1 Juvenile Books:
Children’s Books: 3 Children’s Books:
Audio CDs: 2 Audio CDs:
DVDs/Blu-ray: 3 DVDs/Blu-ray:
Adult Books: 64
Teen Books: 2
Juvenile Books: 6
Children’s Books: 15
Audio CDs: 2
Digital Editions: 28
Circulation Total: 178
Petty Cash $10.96 Copy Money $3.00
Bills: Jessica signed the bills.
Building – Kris -
Budget – Karilyn – need to be watching the budget amounts
Technology – Jessica
Goals/LongRange Planning – Lori
• Dehumidifier - We will have to see if the city will pay half of the amount. Karilyn will be at the city council meeting on Monday.
• Christmas Coffee - Kris will ask Book Buddies for cookies for the party.
• Board Replacement - It must be a rural patron. For consideration - Robert Abbas or Shirley Wolf
Next Meeting: November 9, 2016 at 6:00 P.M.