Farnhamville Public Library
June 4, 2016
Board of Trustee's Meeting
Call to Order:
Roll Call: no Meeting
Checking: $ 3,582.78 Enrich Iowa: $5.00
Money Market: $4,553.60 CD: $4,535.46
• The Summer Library Program has registered 6 children and 2 adults so far. Kris changed the dates on the first two programs to June 6 and June 20. Kris wrote an article for the Gowrie News about the program that appeared in May 25th edition.
• Kris renewed our Enrich Iowa Agreement to run through June 30, 2017. This allows us to get money from the state through direct State Aid, Open Access, and Interlibrary Loan Reimbursements.
• Kris Uploaded our books to SILO last week with help from the Iowa Library Services. So far three requests have come in, but Kris hasn't sent any books to other libraries yet. Iowa Library Services will reimburse postage fees once a year.
• Kris is planning on taking a class to work on our website on June 22. Lori will work for her.
• Kris will be going to New Mexico to see her daughter's family in the middle of July. Lori will work for her.
• Kris was informed our Direct State Aid Tier Status is Tier 1 until February 2020. Tier status requirements are being changed and the state has given each library one more year on the present tier status to help them comply with new requirements. The new Tier booklet comes out this summer.
Library Use Report:
Adult Books: 13 Adult Books:
Teen Books: Teen Books:
Juvenile Books: 17 Juvenile Books:
Children’s Books: 24 Children’s Books:
Audio CDs: Audio CDs:
DVDs/Blu-ray: 5 DVDs/Blu-ray:
Adult Books: 69
Juvenile Books: 32
Children’s Books: 60
Digital Editions: 36
Circulation Total: 312
Petty Cash $20.47 Copy Money $16.70
Bills: Lori signed the bills.
Building – Kris –
Budget – Karilyn –
Personnel – Cherri
Technology – Jessica
Goals/LongRange Planning – Lori
Next Meeting: July 6, 2016 at 6:00 P.M.