Farnhamville Public Library
April 5, 2017
Board of Trustee's Meeting
Call to Order:
Roll Call: Cheryl, Rob, Karilyn, Jessica, Lori, and Kris
Secretary’s Report: Read and approved
Checking: $ 12,097.01 Enrich Iowa: $5.00
City paid their $1000.00
· Shirley Wolf and Ariah Knuth won the Valentine’s Day gift bag.
· Kris looked into what it would take to get another rural member for the Library Board. A change would have to be made to the library ordinance. This would mean petitioning the city council. Then the county commissioner of elections has to put the measure on the next city election ballot.
· Kris weeded 4 adult books this month.
· Kris and Rob went to the Lake City meeting for Trustees.
Library Use Report:
Adult Books: 8 Adult Books:
Teen Books: 1 Teen Books:
Juvenile Books: Juvenile Books:
Children’s Books: 1 Children’s Books:
Audio CDs: 0 Audio CDs:
DVDs/Blu-ray: 5 DVDs/Blu-ray:
Adult Books: 66
Teen Books: 2
Juvenile Books: 22
Children’s Books: 33
Audio CDs: 2
Digital Editions: 28
Circulation Total: 246
Petty Cash: $ 2.51 Copies: $
Bills: Karilyn signed the bills.
Building – Kris – (Back Door) needs a heavy duty closer
Budget – Karilyn –
Technology – Jessica
Goals/LongRange Planning – Lori
· Bird House Craft – Karilyn will look for the patterns we used last time. See if Frank or Fred Vote can cut and drill the pieces.
· New Library Director Search – Lori Miller accepted the new Library Director’s position starting May 1, 2017.
Next Meeting: May 3, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.