Farnhamville Public Library
Board of Trustee's Meeting
April 6, 2011
Call to Order:
Roll Call: All present except Karilyn and Cheryl
Read and Approved
Checking: $4,123.35 Enrich Iowa: $435.61
Money Market: $3468.87 CD: $4461.31
- All these items have been applied to the Summer Reading Program.
1. Ordered calculators, rulers, pens, etc.
2. Adults have been asking for the bookmarks after seeing them. Sharon should hand them out and order more.
3. Summer Reading Program will begin after school gets out.
4. Each child will have a picture/poster with goal stickers.
5. Summer Reading Program fliers will be posted in the bank, churches, post office, and at Tony's.
- Sharon suggested that the library give a library bag and book to new arrivals in town like the hospitals do.
Library Use Report:
Adult: 13 Adult:
Audio Cassette: Audio Cassette: 2
DVD: 1 DVD:
Circulation total: 228
Bills: Jessica initialed the bills.
Goals/Long Range Planning: Lori
- No information on the Book Drop.
- Summer Reading Program in the Librarian's Report.
Next meeting date: June 1, 2011 at 6:00 PM